General Assembly UN Global Compact Network Netherlands H2 2023
All participants of the UN Global Compact Network Netherlands are invited to participate in the General Assembly. This important meeting will take place on Wednesday, December 6 at the Head Office of NN Group N.V. located at Prinses Beatrixlaan 35, The Hague from 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM CET (including networking drinks).
During the General Assembly, we will present the results achieved in 2023 and our priorities for 2024, organize breakout sessions on important topics, and listen to inspiring speakers.
We are honored to be joined by an inspirational speaker Gerbrand Haverkamp, who is the Executive Director at the World Benchmarking Alliance.
In his speech, Gerbrand will focus on the topic of Corporate Accountability (covered in detail in WBA’s recently published whitepaper) and will dive into:
– The correlation between the UN Global Compact participation and scores in the WBA benchmark.
– The importance of corporate accountability in reaching the SDG goals.
– The ability of different stakeholders to hold companies accountable.
– Possible pathways for strengthening the corporate accountability process.
– Walk-in and Registration (13:15-14:00)
– Welcome & agenda run-through
– Keynote Speech by Gerbrand Haverkamp, World Benchmarking Alliance and Q&A
– Organizational updates and pitches
– Parallel Breakout Sessions (topics to be announced)
– Networking Drinks (16:15-17:00)
Would you like to attend the event? Please complete the registration form below. You will receive the updated agenda and associated documents prior to the meeting. Leading up to the General Assembly, we kindly ask you to fill in the 2023 Participant survey.
Gerbrand HaverkampExecutive Director at World Benchmarking Alliance